4/29/2013

Good Night

I heard your songs. You never left, I never changed.
You say, things that you can buy with money are not valuable.
I say how ironic. Things you cannot buy me with money I never receive.
In sunny evenings, there´s always strange noise outside like some kind of alarm. After several investigations, I found out that my neighbor has an amazing modern telescope standing on his balcony. It seems to search for shooting stars and when it catches moves in the sky, it follows them turning around and making that alarming noise. Once hearing the beeping machine, I watched my neighbor hurried out to his balcony, almost buried his eyes into the telescope. I was thinking quietly, did he see any shooting stars? I sighed, someone, one doesn´t even notice his existence when he passes by, someone, who is so alone and for whom nothing seems to worth happiness in the eyes of others, has such a romantic hobby! Love, nothing to do with affection. Love, nothing to do with staying together. We all shall live a good life, in our own way, for ourselves, wait to catch the shooting stars that belong to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment