3/11/2013

Wolf


Hands are sweating, heart is trembling. Such a strong intuition, something would happen. Having been trapped in the cage like a wolf for years, now the gate is open, the world lighted up, I am back to the wildest desert. This joy and excitement make me yell, make me sing, make me dance and make me want to celebrate.

I see the hope of living again. I feel life injected into my vein. I feel the fire of desire lighted in my body. I will run, in the wildest desert.

What magic! The volcano that was sunk in sleep starts to wriggle, ready to billow. Every worm, every flower, every blade of grass and every tree are all waiting silently. Waiting to live. Wind, only the rumor of wind hints that the storm is coming. Suddenly clouds sweep over the ground, lightening flashes and thunder rumbles. And in no time, the sun shines through, sky joins the horizon, rain disappears. And the earth, yes, this fertile earth is ready to breed again. And the burning magma begin to roar. If you lay down your ears, you must hear the lower voice of these giant rocks underneath shaking your body and soul.

Burst! Explode!! Erupt!!!

The wolf is in haste. The hesitation has suddenly gone. He calls to mind, in the past of the past, he was galloping on this wide wild earth like this, leaving behind him only the noise of the wind cutting the rocks. Freedom, his most beloved freedom, is the blood running through his artery. Just like this magma, which the hardest rock cannot freeze! And now, with this shaking earth under his feet, it starts to boil!

I cannot wait to stretch out my steps. Let the wind comb every pinch of my hair! Even the swallowing ground cannot stop me running free!

No comments:

Post a Comment