8/20/2011

It is Time

There are always some music, some voices, some light, some smell that drag at your heart until it beats harder so you cannot breathe, at your feet until they make a stop so you cannot move, at your eyes until they close so you cannot see anything, at your soul until it leaves the body and takes your memories along the silent dark trip, and that remind you of what you have been and where you once were.


It is time.


They say, if you choose someone, you choose a lifestyle. But I´m always thinking, you also choose a lifestyle when you choose one place to live. I hope I don´t have that exaggerated sensitivity of making the quality of my life dependent on where I live, although I´m not really sure if it´s bad or not, and above all, I do think that the place is important.


I had never got so used to one place like I am now. The convenience of the city itself and the advantage out of a deprived situation controversially on the other hand made me once scared even only thinking about being forced to move. Many years ago I heard about something about change. People always tell you that change is a good thing. But all they're really saying is that something you didn't want to happen at all... has happened, and you're heartbroken. There may be two types of reasons why you didn't want it to happen: either you really love it or you're so used to it so you yourself would never reconsider it again.


And then, there always comes the time that someone or something knocks at your head and you suddenly realize, change is the only thing in the world that never changes.


So it is time.


So maybe it's just wrong to stare at the sunshine and try to find out something familiar, because it was and never will be the same. And maybe it´s not a bad idea to choose a lifestyle in the mid-summer night´s light. Change is a good thing. It is time.

No comments:

Post a Comment